Its incredibly tasty, super quick and easy.
Prep time: 5 mins Cooking time: 15 mins
- 250g Baby Shrimp/Prawns
- 250g Farfalle (or any pasta of choice)
- Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning (or your fav mix of any herbs & spices)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Handful of Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Parsley
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Bring some water to a boil in a deep pot. Add some salt and olive oil. Then tip in the pasta.
- Next Flavour shrimp with all your selected seasonings (Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder).
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add butter. Let it melt.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- The shrimp might start to stick to the bottom of your pan. Take a ladle full of water from the pasta water and add that in to release the shrimp and add more flavour.
- The pasta should be done by now so drain out the water and add the pasta to the shrimp. Mix well on low heat.
- Squeeze in some lime and grate as much cheese as you like. Mix up.
- Serve with a generous scoop of sour cream and garnish with fresh Parsley leaves.