(Serves about 4)
- 250 gm Boneless Chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tbsp seasoning (Garlic Powder + Onion Powder + Salt + Herbs of choice + paprika)
- Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of Butter
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Cream
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 290g Penne Pasta
- Handful pf Parmesan
- Bring some water to a boil and add a tbsp of salt.
- Coat the chicken with little bit of oil. Add the seasoning and mix well.
- Heat a pan/skillet with deep sides. Add butter and allow it to melt.
- Add in the seasoned chicken and slowly cook on medium heat.
- At this point tip the pasta into the boiling salt water and let it cook.
- Allow the chicken to cook for 8-10 mins or until 90% cooked.
- Then add the onion and garlic. Cook until onion goes translucent.
- After everything is fully cooked, pour in the stock and let it reduce to half on medium heat.
- Next add the cream and milk. Mix it all together on low-medium heat for 3-5 mins.
- Add desired amount of Parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.
- The pasta should be cooked by now. Drain and add to sauce.
- Plate up and serve!