- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 large Onion, finely chopped (or 2 small ones)
- 5 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 300g of Pasta (Fusilli)
- 200g Chorizo (You can even use sausages)
- Handful of fresh Parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Handful of Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Pour some water in a pot and add about a tbsp of salt. Bring to a boil.
- Add butter and oil in a hot pan. Allow the butter to melt completely.
- Add the garlic and onion. Cook until translucent.
- While that cooks, add the pasta to the boiling water.
- Once the garlic and onions are well cooked add the Chorizo and cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Next add the mustards, worcestershire sauce and parsley. Mix well.
- After 2-3 minutes, stir in the creams and milk. Bring this to a boil and heat until thick and creamy. If it gets too thick add a latel full of the salty pasta water.
- Bring down the heat to low. Add salt, pepper and grate in the as much cheese as you like.
- Mix in the pasta.
- Plate and Garnish with fresh green Parsley and some more cheese.