- Vegetable Oil
- 5-6 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- Thumb size piece of Ginger, chopped
- 3 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 150g chicken/pork, diced into bite size pieces or prawns, with tails removed
- Red chilli powder
- White Pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 400g Coconut Milk (tin)
- 1-2 cups of Water
- 2 stems of Lemongrass
- 70g Broccoli, roughly chopped
- 70g Baby Corn
- 70g Zucchini, cubed
- 100g Pepper (Red & Yellow)
Any other vegetables of choice
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Lime
- Heat some oil in a large pan/wok. Cook ginger and garlic until soft.
- While thats cooking, marinate chicken (pork or prawns) with chilli powder salt and pepper.
- Once the garlic and ginger are well cooked, add the paste and mix until fragrant.
- Pour in half a cup of water and stir to dissolve paste.
- Add half the coconut milk, some more water and lemongrass. Bring to a boil.
- Once it stars to boil add the chicken and all your vegetables, one at a time with 2 minute gaps.
- Add the remaining coconut milk, place a lid and allow the vegetables to cook for 5-10 mins, checking regularly.
- Once everything is cooked stir in salt, sugar, sesame oil and fish sauce. Squeeze some lime if you like.
Serve with steamed rice or noodles of choice!