- 6-8 tbsp of Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 Red Chilli, finely chopped
- 1 Chinese Cabbage, finely sliced
- Lettuce leaves, roughly torn
- 1 Large Cucumber, finely sliced into Juliennes
- 1 Large Ripe Mango of choice, finely sliced
- 2 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Red chilli, sliced
- 5-7 Mint Leaves
- 150g boiled chicken, shredded
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Add all the dressing ingredients into a bowl and mix well using a fork.
- Take another large bowl and mix together the cabbage, lettuce, chilli, mint and onion.
- Add the cucumber and mango. Give it a gentle mix.
- Drizzle over the dressing and give it one final mix.
- Plate and garnish with sesame seeds and more mint!
Relish this delicious, colourful creation.